It’s so easy to see what some guests thought of their stay at your property in this digital age, and hopefully your Google and Facebook reviews are excellent.
In the hospitality industry, you’ll find that the total guest experience is essential to the success.
Let’s take a look at the how RedPine Peninsula named for their best hospitality & how StallionEncore helped them to achieved it.
- Search Engine Optimization to improving the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website or a web page from search engines.
- To help business to cultivate a positive reputation with the Public Relations through communications, including traditional media, social media, and in-person engagements.
- Build Social Media presence that facilitates the sharing of ideas, thoughts, and information through the building of virtual networks and communities.
Strategies used for SEO
- SEO is used to enhance a website’s Google ranking. Even if the brand is in the hospitality business, it is essential to invest in SEO. For sales, one cannot totally rely on external sites such as Agoda, MakeMyTrip, TripAdvisor, and so on.
We looked at the RedPine Peninsula website and began working on their SEO so that their brand could be found on Google with better Ranking.
- The website received 202 visitors (organic) at first, but with good keyword research and audit logs, RedPine Peninsula was able to rank on the first page of Google.
- Using 491 distinct keywords, RedPine Peninsula was able to acquire over 2000 visitors organically within time frame of 2 months.
- We were able to help the Red Pine Peninsula as a whole rank well in top searches within 6-8 months. SEO is a long process, and when clients have faith in and understand technical factors, it’s simpler to show results with a calm and patient approach.
Strategies used for Public Relations
- With millennials as a target audience, restaurant branding in terms of publicity is necessary for increased footfall. Pageviews began to increase after a brief period of modest success.
- To address visibility and generate Brand Awareness, we effectively covered media coverage and published article in Mumbai Mirror, Afternoon DC, Mid-Day, ET Panache, and DNA After Hours.
- We gained numerous web media coverage, including Top Headings in LLB, What’s Hot, Events High, I Cause, All Events and Mumbai Mirror, with the functional goal of establishing Red Pine Peninsula Hotel relationships.
- We were able to effectively do the numbers game that hit the bull’s eye by planning a yearlong schedule and being involved in programming for the brand.
Strategies used for Social Media:
- Hotel brands are improving their social media strategy to be ahead of the competition and develop Brand Awareness, moving away from organic to pay-to-play.
- RedPine Peninsula is a premium brand that has created virtual reality events to take the “ahh” feeling out of the plush.
- It’s the same sense of utter relaxation, but what sets RedPine Peninsula apart is their ability to make dreams come true for both employees and visitors.
- Arranging extra ordinary events have helped RedPine Peninsula to gain lot of publicity.